Mary Hubley offers the following:
- Acrylic and Oil Painting Classes (join one now – see below)
- Private Classes in acrylic, oil painting; and drawing (contact Mary to arrange for one today!)
- Workshops (contact Mary to arrange for one with your group today!)
Tuesday Morning Oil & Acrylic Painting
Painting (all levels) with Mary Hubley. New students will learn the basics, from setting up the palette and mixing colors to creating their first paintings; while advanced students will have the chance to develop their technical skills. Subject matter will depend on the students’ interest. Take home a finished painting after each class.
- September/October 2017. 6-week session: September 19, 26; October 3, 10, 17, 24 from 9:30 – Noon. $150 for 6-week session.
- November/December 2017. 6-week session: November 7, 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12 from 9:30 – Noon. $150 for 6-week session.
- January/February 2018. 6-week session: January 9, 16, 23, 30; February 6, 13 from 9:30 – Noon. $150 for 6-week session.
- Where: Hubley Gallery, 804D Anastasia Blvd., St. Augustine, Florida 32080.
- Fee: $150.
- Registration: Please download Registration. If you have problems downloading, please e-mail email@example.com for details.
- Supplies: Students are responsible for bringing their own supplies and materials. See my recommended supplies at supplies-painting.
“Encouraging knowledgeable kind instruction – I have learned so much about painting and myself. I have learned when to stop!” — Clare Howard
“Mary gets an A+. She is terrific and I am learning so much!” — Debi Russillo
“Mary is a fantastic teacher! She is encouraging, positive, and has a wonderful sense of humor. She is a fabulous artist and she knows how to impart her knowledge and skill to us students. I plan to take more classes from her and am thankful to have her as my teacher!” — Ellen Gugisberg
“Now I know why people draw and paint. Its not about being good, its about being in that Right Brain and having no other outside thoughts beside the drawing or painting you are working on. After yesterdays drawing class, I realized that during the drawing, nothing in my life existed, no worries, no to-do list, no people. It was incredible. You should all consider trying it, not to be great artists, of course that is an option, but just for the pure pleasure of being in that space. Shutting off your brain and mouth and just being creative. Wow, what a joy. And the peace is so nice.”
— Sheree Silver